Knowledge Economy Forum, Lithuanian think-tank for country’s progress, nominated Creditinfo Lithuania for „Knowledge economy company’s 2016” awards.
That was the second time when Lithuanian credit bureau reached the final stage of awards, where competed with other two advanced companies. Back in 2012 Creditinfo was also nominated at „Knowledge economy company‘s 2012” awards and also entered TOP3.
Companies, participating in this competition, had to represent a newly developed innovative product or service. We have applied with mortgage loan terms‘ calculator developed for Nordea bank.
This tool enables Nordea customers to get preliminary terms for mortgage loan. It works in 5 simple steps:
- At first a customer makes a call to the consultation center of the bank and sets up an online consultation time.
- Then the customer receives a special link.
- When the link is activated, it enables the customer to see all calculations and other actions made by the bank‘s consultant during the online consultation.
- Nordea‘s employee simply shares computer’s screen enabling the customer to see the same view and directly participate in filling-in several forms that are necessary for calculation of terms for mortgage.
- At the end of the online call, the customer receives a detailed report with the preliminary mortgage loan calculation.
Creditinfo has also developed a Consumer Credit Calculator for Nordea bank, that works on same principles as the Mortgage Loan Calculator.